THE FASHION AWARD
Mittelmoda The Fashion Award is the well-known fashion competition at international level, reserved to fashion designers and fashion design students of Art & Design colleges from all over the world.
The winners will get a capsule fashion show on Mittelmoda’s catwalk and they’ll be awarded with one of the many prizes available.
The contest is free. There are no registration fees.
The competition is open to all students between the ages of 22 and 30 years old who have:
• completed their studies in fashion design/model design/management and economy in the academic year 2021/2022
• completed (or going to complete) their studies in the academic year 2022/2023
• completed their studies in technical-professional post diploma courses in fashion design and/or model design in the academic year 2021/2022
• completed (or going to complete) their studies in technical-professional post diploma courses in the academic year 2022/2023
The special prizes of the 28th edition of International Lab of Mittelmoda:
Innovation main award - € 10.000,00
Creativity main award - € 5.000,00
THREE SPECIAL PRIZES:
- PATTERN MAKER SPECIAL AWARD
Prize offered by Lectra S.p.A. The special prize for the creation of the best outerwear will be awarded to the model designer who will best use his or hers technical skills.
Value of the prize € 12.000,00*
- SUSTAINABILITY SPECIAL AWARD
Special award offered by ASHAI KASEI for the collection with the best functionality with respect for the environment.
Value of the prize € 1.000,00
- ANDREAS SCHMEIDLER SPECIAL AWARD
Andreas Schmeidler – Young creative leader of tomorrow - Digital Content / Web Marketing special prize:
€ 1.500,00 + Executive Master in Web Marketing, Social Media & Graphic Design made by w.academy in collaboration with Istituto Pantheon Design & Technology offered by the Association “Amici di Andreas” and from Fashion Magazine.
The “Andreas Schmeidler Young creative leader of tomorrow” special prize will be awarded to the marketer who will best interpret the brief and who will create the most innovative editorial plan - including a media plan - based on a content marketing strategy to boost and support an owned fashion e-commerce of choice.
Specific Product Sector Prizes
● MENSWEAR & WOMENSWEAR: € 1.500,00 Prize offered by SMI – Sistema Moda Italia
● SHOES & BAGS: € 1.500,00 Prize offered by MICAM
● TheOneSEASONLESS: € 1.500,00 Prize offered by TheOneMilano
● ITALIAN LEATHER: € 1.500,00 Prize offered by LINEAPELLE
● ACCESSORIES: (Eyewear, Jewelry, Bijoux, Hats, Scarves, etc.): € 1.500,00 Prize offered by MIDO
● TEXTILE & MATERIALS: € 1.500,00 Prize offered by Milano Unica